Carlos and Bob explain to the average listener why it’s important to learn at least the basics of Austrian economics. It’s not the same as other free-market schools, and it’s not the boring curves you remember from college.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The next IBC Seminar for the General Public on October 13, 2018 in Fort Worth, TX. Details at IBCSeminar.com.
- Murphy article: “The Chicago School versus the Austrian School.”
- Murray Rothbard’s Man, Economy, and State, and Murphy’s study guide.
- Murphy’s intro to Mises, Choice: Cooperation, Enterprise, and Human Action.
- Tucker Carlson’s critique of Bezos.
- “How to Weather the Coming Financial Storms.”
The sound engineer for this episode was Chris Williams. Learn more about his work at ChrisWilliamsAudio.com.