Carlos and Bob discuss the Fed’s actions with interest rates and its balance sheet, and how they are behind the recent stock market volatility. They also use media reports to get inside the minds of Bernanke, Yellen, and Powell.
Mentioned in this episode:
- “How to Weather the Coming Financial Storms.” (Carlos and Bob video.)
- Bob’s pushback against the WSJ letter calling for a carbon tax.
- Graph of federal funds rate versus Fed’s total assets.
- Market Watch article on Yellen discussing the taper tantrum.
- Market Watch article discussing newly released transcripts from 2013 in which Powell says Fed needs to “jump.”
- Schedule a call / Skype session with Carlos and/or Bob.
- Find an authorized IBC Practitioner near you.
- The Case for IBC.